Public health organisations
- Are you working in an existing public health organisation?
- Are you trying to find out more information about what kind of health organisations provide public health services?
- Are you looking for innovative ideas and tools to support your organisations workforce development?
Working in an existing public health organisation?
Over time, the section of this website aims to be a “one-stop-shop” to support public health organisations with their workforce development.
Here you will find useful information on:
- The Ministry of Health’s expectations for your public health organisation’s workforce development
- What workforce development is happening across the sector including actual examples of workforce development plans in action
- A place to learn from and share recruitment issues and strategies
- Links to career opportunities
- Information about mentoring
- Opportunities to participate in sector-based consultations on workforce development projects, and
- A range of useful tools to assist your organisation’s workforce development; for example, workforce development plan guidelines, MOH reporting templates, etc.
Contact us with your thoughts on how this section could be more useful to you.
What kind of health organisations provide public health services?
A summary of the kinds of organisations providing public health services in Aotearoa, New Zealand is available on our profile of public health organisations webpage.